Men’s Designer Dress Shirt Chelsea
Check out our selection of men’s designer dress shirts in Chelsea, tailored from the finest fabrics and coming in sizes Small to 2XL, and in a variety of styles.
Like most American men, you have at least one dress shirt in your wardrobe for formal events and work. However, allow yourself the luxury of a men’s designer dress shirt to boost your confidence, but also, to give that extra touch of sophistication that will make you stand out. miguel Antoinne tailors each dress shirt with unmatchable tailoring skills and a genuine concern for your comfort. To help you find the perfect designer dress shirt, here are a few tips you can follow.
What should I look for before buying a designer dress shirt?What’s the occasion?
Whether it is to wear at the office, for your best friend’s wedding, or a black tie event, when appropriately chosen, your designer dress shirt will always leave an impression of professionalism and style. There are different styles of dress shirts (slim, classic, fitted, contemporary, etc.)What is the perfect fit?
The fit is THE most crucial factor to consider. Before starting shopping, take your exact measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, and chest) to determine your size. With these in hand, find the perfectly tailored dress shirt will be much easier. It will also narrow down your dress shirt’s style (fitted, skinny, classic, contemporary, etc.)What is the price?
It is certain that a designer dress shirt will be much pricier than that average retail dress shirt you can find anywhere. However, even if you invest a little more money than usual, you will have the guarantee of high-quality, unique style and cut, and mostly, comfort.What color do I choose?
When it comes to designer dress shirts, even though there is a myriad of colors, shades, and patterns available, stick to the classics, white, blue, gray, and black, that will fit with almost everything you own.How to care for my designer dress shirt?
Unless you have killer laundering and ironing skills, we highly recommend professional dry cleaning. It will preserve your dress shirt’s shape, color, and fabric, keeping its brand-new appearance longer.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From the design, to the cut, tailoring, and selling, miguel Antoinne commits to offer you the best shopping experience and customized. All our men’s designer dress shirts are created to have the best fit, to be most comfortable, but, most importantly, to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013