Men’s Designer Casual Shirt Manhattan
Take a look at our selection of men’s designer button-down shirts in Manhattan, made with the finest fabrics, coming in sizes Small to 2XL and a variety of styles
Almost every man in America owns at least three to five casual shirts, to wear on a daily basis, at home, at work, or when going out. Having a men’s designer casual shirt not only gives you style, but boost your confidence. miguel Antoinne tailors every luxury designer casual shirt with outstanding tailoring skill and a genuine concern for your comfort. However, before your start looking for a designer casual shirt, here are a few tips tips to follow
What should I look for before buying a designer casual shirt?What’s the occasion?
A designer casual shirt doesn’t have the same appeal as the average retail casual shirt. Maximize your investment by finding all the occasion you can wear your luxury casual shirt : at work, going out in NYC nightclubs, on a casual date, etc.What is the perfect fit?
The fit is THE most important point to consider when you look for a casual shirt (or any other shirt). Take your measurements (neck, shoulders, chest, waist) before buying anything. By doing so, finding your size and ideal tailored fit will be much more easier.What is the price?
When it comes to luxury clothing, even casual shirts’ price can seem a bit over the top. Tailoring, unique style, cut, and fabrics can influence the price. However, you will have the guarantee of high quality, elegant style, and comfort.What color do I choose?
Designer casual shirts come in a variety of colors and patterns. If you are not familiar with the fashion trends, stick to classics : blue, black, white, and gray, and discreet patterns (if you feel adventurous!)How to care for my designer dress shirt?
If you want your designer casual shirt to last longer, we strongly recommend professional dry cleaning. It will preserve the cut, the fabric and, the color, and will keep it brand new look longer.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From imagining the design, choosing the fabrics, to cut and tailoring, miguel Antoinne commits to offer each customer (online and in store) the best shopping experience, super luxury clothing, and personalized service. All our men’s designer casual shirts are tailored to give you the best fit, to be comfortable, but also, to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013