Men’s Designer Button-Down Shirt New York
Take a look at our selection of men’s designer button-down shirts in New York, made with the finest fabrics, coming in sizes Small to 2XL and a variety of styles
A button-down shirt is one of the most misused word in men’s fashion. Let’s start by defining it : a button-down shirt is a men’s dress or “business” shirt which has collars that are each secured down by the front panel of the shirt by a button. Less formal than a dress shirt, a button-down shirt is halfway between the dress shirt and the t-shirt. miguel Antoinne meticulously tailors each button-down designer dress shirt with great tailoring skill and an authentic concern for your comfort. However, before your start looking for a designer button-down shirt, here are a few tips tips to follow.
What should I look for before buying a designer button-down shirt? ?What’s the occasion?
Unlike the dress shirt, the button-down shirt can be worn on more casual occasions, like going for drinks on a Friday night, on a casual date, or when working. One important thing : make sure to check your wardrobe, so you can match your button-down shirt with what you have.What is the perfect fit?
The fit is THE most important point to consider when shopping for a button-down shirt (or any other shirt). Take your measurements (neck, shoulders, chest, waist) before buying anything. This way, finding your size and ideal tailored fit will be much more easier.What is the price?
Buying luxury designer clothing can be more expensive than your average retail shirt. Tailoring, style, fabric, and cut tend to influence the price tag. However, even if you invest a little bit more than usual on your button-down shirt, you have the guarantee of quality, style, and comfort.What color do I choose?
Designer button-down shirts come in a variety of colors and patterns. If you are not familiar with the fashion trends, we suggest to stick to classics : blue, black, white, and gray, and slight patterns (if you feel adventurous!)How to care for my designer dress shirt?
For your designer button-down shirt to last longer, we strongly insist on professional dry cleaning. This way, you won’t have to worry about undesirable wrinkle and stains. Dry cleaning will preserve the fabric and color, making your dress shirt last longer.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From creating the design, choosing the fabrics, to cut and tailoring, miguel Antoinne commits to offer each customer (online and in store) the best shopping experience and personalized service. All our button-down designer shirts are tailored to give you the best fit, to be comfortable, but most importantly, to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013