Luxury Designer Dress Shirt for Men SoHo
Check out our selection of luxury designer dress shirts for men in SoHo, tailored from the finest fabrics and coming in all sizes and styles.
Dress shirts are by far the most important piece of clothing in a man’s wardrobe these days. With a suit and necktie it completes businessman attire.For every well-crafted suit or designer jacket, there is a perfect dress shirt that will waiting to be found. Miguel Antoinne meticulously crafts each dress shirt with patience and skill, making sure that both style and comfort combines perfectly from the beginning. However, before choosing your perfect dress shirt, there are a few elements you need to consider.
What to look for when buying a designer dress shirtWhat’s the occasion?
Whether you are going on a first date, for a job interview, on meeting with your new CEO, when appropriately chosen, your designer dress shirt will leave an impression of confidence, professionalism, and style. Also, take into consideration the clothing you already possess and choose accordingly.What is the perfect fit?
This is by far the most important factor to consider. Before you go shopping, whether it is online or in our brick-and-mortar store, you must take your measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, and chest.). By having your measurements, you will find the perfect designer dress shirt to complete your wardrobe.What is the price?
Designer dress shirts are tailored to be professional, top-quality clothing, so the price tag can be high. However, in the end, even though you have paid a higher price, you have the quality, comfort, and design that goes with it.What color do I choose?
Your designer’s dress shirt color and the occasion are closely interrelated. We provide you with the classics blue, black, and white, that are versatile, and fits with mostly everything.How to care for my designer dress shirt?
To extend your luxury dress shirt’s life, you must take good care of it. We highly recommend dry cleaning, that will not only preserve the fabric, but also the color, and the shape It is but a small investment to keep your designer dress shirt brand new for many years to come.
There are many types of collars for various styles of designer dress shirts. Here are the ones we carry.
- Classic Point Collar: The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
We commit to offer you the most convivial shopping service and personalized service. All our dress shirts are created to have the best fit, to be comfortable, but also, to make all fashion-conscious men, stand out!Check out our latest arrivals!
You may stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo to meet us and contact us via email or phone. Enjoy your online shopping and get free shipping everywhere in the United States!
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013