Designers Blazers for Men Manhattan
Take a look at our selection of the best designer blazers for men in Manhattan, made with high-quality materials and fabrics, coming in sizes Small to 2XL and a variety of styles
Besides jackets, blazers are some of the most used pieces of clothing in a man’s wardrobe. The right designer blazer can create virtually any look and style : casual with a shirt and a pair of jeans, formal with dress pants and button-down shirt, professional with a dress shirt and black pants. However, even with its polyvalence, it is paramount that your take time to choose the right blazer for your body type, style, and tastes.
Miguel Antoinne puts all his energy creating and tailoring each blazer with a genuine concern for your style and comfort. However, before you purchase your designer blazer, take a look at the tips below.
What should I look for before buying a designer blazer?
- Pick a flattering color : Most of the time, men’s designer blazers usually come in neutral colors, like navy blue, grey, and black; these colors go well with both casual jeans and dress pants. You might as well wear a black men’s blazer over a vintage band casual shirt with faded jeans and sneakers. A navy blazer can be layered over a crisp white or pinstriped button-up shirt with either jeans or dress pants for a more nautical look. For a good impression at work, for a more professional look, try black or grey men’s blazers.
- Find the perfect fit :A blazer can sometimes emphasize strong shoulders and elongate your body, so be sure not to get a style that doesn’t fit too tightly. Look for a blazer that gives you enough room for you to lift your arms and stretch easily. It should not pinch in your shoulders and back. Should you be a bigger man, look for a double-breasted blazer or a jacket with lower buttons so you can button it easily. A double-breasted blazer will slim your body and be dressy to wear on formal occasions.
- Buy a polyvalent style: A blazer with a simple tailored cut looks good with both jeans and dress plants. To get the most mileage out of your wardrobe, get a black classic blazer that you can match with a dress shirt for work or party, or create a more casual look with jeans and t-shirt.
Stop by our local boutique on Wooster Street, in SoHo to meet us in person or contact us by email or phone. Buy online and get free shipping everywhere in United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013