Designer White Dress Shirt for Men NYC
Check out our remarkable selection of designer white dress shirts for men in New York, made with the finest fabrics, and coming in all sizes and styles.
Almost every man in America has this ONE white dress shirt that they keep for special occasions. Having a designer white dress shirt will not only boost your confidence, it will elevate your everyday attire to another level of elegance and style. However, before you start looking for the perfect white dress shirt, here are a few crucial points to consider.
What should I look for before buying a designer white dress shirt?What’s the occasion?
Whether you need to refresh your wardrobe, that you attend a black-tie event, or a meeting with the CEO, your designer white shirt will leave an impression of style, confidence, and professionalism. Even though white fits with virtually everything, verify your clothing to make sure you got something to match you new dress shirt.What is the perfect fit?
This is the most important point to consider. Before you buy anything, make sure to take your exact measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, and chest). Have them in hand when looking for your dress shirt; it will be much easier to find your dress shirt style (fitted, skinny, classy, contemporary, etc.)What is the price?
It is not a mystery that designer clothing are more expensive; because of the tailoring, the unique style, and the fabric, can influence the price. However, if you are ready to invest a little more than usual on your white dress shirt, it will last a lot longer than your average retail white dress shirt. Finally, you have the guarantee of the highest quality, style, and comfort.How to care for my designer dress shirt?
If you want your “investment” to be fully profitable, unless you have killer laundering and ironing skills, we strongly recommend you stick to dry cleaning. You will have the guarantee of flawless pressing and ironing, but also the color and fabric will be preserved
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From choosing the best, most comfortable fabrics, to cutting, tailoring, and selling, miguel Antoinne is entirely committed to offer you the best shopping experience and a personalized service. All our designer white dress shirts are made to give you the best possible fit, to be comfortable, but, ultimately, to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013