Designer Long Sleeve Dress Shirt for Men Manhattan
Take a look at our remarkable selection of designer long sleeve dress shirts for men in Manhattan, made with the finest fabrics, and coming in all sizes and unique styles.
A long-sleeve dress shirt is an essential part of any man’s wardrobe. But, having a design long sleeve dress shirt adds this edge to your style and confidence. miguel Antoinne tailors each long-sleeve dress shirt with outstanding skill and a genuine concern for your comfort. Before you start looking for your next designer long sleeve dress shirt, here are a few tips to find the perfect fit.
What should I look for before buying a designer long sleeve dress shirt?What’s the occasion?
Whether it is a dress shirt for a new job, a black-tie event, or an important meeting, your designer long-sleeve shirt always leaves an impression of confidence and professionalism. One thing: take a closer look at your wardrobe before you buy anything, to make sure you got something to match your brand new dress shirt.What is the perfect fit?
The fit is the most important element to take into consideration. Before buying anything, take your measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, and chest). By having those in hand, finding your fit will be much easier.What is the price?
It is a fact that designer clothes are slightly more expensive than the average long-sleeve dress shirt. Tailoring, fabric, cut, and design can influence the price tag. However, even if you have invested more money on your designer long-sleeve dress shirt, you will end having it for longer. Finally, you have the guarantee of ultimate quality, comfort, and style.What color do I choose?
When looking for a long-sleeve dress shirt, pick the classic colors and shades like white, black, gray, and blue. These are more likely to fit with almost every piece of clothing you own.How to care for my luxury button-up shirt?
If you want your “investment” to be profitable, we highly suggest you rely on dry cleaning. This way, you have the guarantee that the ironing and cleaning will be perfect, and the fabric and color will be preserved.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From picking the best fabrics, to tailoring and buying, miguel Antoinne is committed to offer you the best shopping experience and a personalized service. All our designer long sleeve dress shirts are designed to give you the best fit, to be comfortable, but ultimately, to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013