Designer Formal Dress Shirt for Men Manhattan
Take a look at our remarkable selection of designer formal dress shirts for men in Manhattan, made with the finest fabrics, and coming in all sizes and unique styles.
Regardless of the event, having a few formal dress shirts may come in handy. However, having a designer formal dress shirt will complete any formal attire, tuxedo, or suit to give you that extra touch of elegance and confidence. miguel Antoinne tailors each formal designer dress shirt with unmatchable craft and an authentic concern for your comfort. However, before your start looking for your next designer formal dress shirt, here are precious tips to follow to find YOUR perfect formal dress shirt.
What should I look for before buying a designer white dress shirt?What’s the occasion?
Whether it is for a wedding, black tie event or a night out on a first date, your formal designer dress shirt will always leave an impression of style, confidence, and sophistication. One important thing : notice what piece of clothing you can match your dress shirt with, before you buy it.What is the perfect fit?
The fit is THE most important point to consider when buying a formal dress shirt. Make sure you take your measurements (neck, shoulders, chest, waist) before buying anything. This way, finding your size and ideal tailored fit will be much more easier.What is the price?
Everybody knows that designer clothes tend to be more expensive than the average retail dress shirt. Tailoring, fabric, cut, and unique design can influence the price tag. Still, even if you invest a little bit more than usual, you have the guarantee of utmost quality, comfort, and style.What color do I choose?
For formal dress shirts, avoid any tacky colors. Stick to the classics : white, black, gray, and pale blue. These are more likely to fit with a 3-piece suit, or a tuxedo.How to care for my designer dress shirt?
If you want your formal designer dress shirt to last longer, we highly recommend professional dry cleaning. This way, you will not have to worry about undesirable wrinkle and stains. Dry cleaning will preserve the fabric and color, making your dress shirt last longer.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From picking the best fabrics, to cut and tailoring, miguel Antoinne commits to offer each customer (in store and online) the best shopping experience and customized service. All our formal designer shirts are tailored to give you the best fit, to be comfortable, but mostly, to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013