Designer Dress Shirt for Men New York City
Check out our selection of designer dress shirts for men in New York City, tailored from the finest fabrics and coming in all sizes and styles.
Most American men have a least one dress shirt in their wardrobe, for everyday use and special occasions. However, having a designer dress shirt will not only boost your confidence, but will make you stand out. Miguel Antoinne tailors each dress shirt with incredible skill and a genuine concern for your comfort. However, here are a few clever tips to look for before buying your shirt.
What should I look for before buying a designer dress shirt?What’s the occasion?
Whether it is for an everyday use in the office, for an important meeting, or even for a black tie event, if you choose appropriately, your designer dress shirt has to leave an impression of style, professionalism, and confidence. You may want to look into the clothing you already have, to choose your dress shirt accordingly.What is the perfect fit?
The fit is the most important factor to consider. Before you start shopping, make sure to take your exact measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, and chest). With your measurements, you will be more likely to find the perfect designer dress shirt, regardless of your fit (classic, fit, skinny, fitty, contemporary, etc)What is the price?
When looking for higher quality dress shirt, expect to have the price that goes with it. In the end, even though you have put a lot of money into it, you will have the guarantee of quality, uniqueness, and comfort.What color do I choose?
Your luxury designer shirt’s color and the occasion you buy it for are closely connected. When it comes to designer dress shirts, stick to the classics : blue, white, and black which will fit with virtually everything you have in your wardrobe.How to care for my designer dress shirt?
Surely you wish to keep your designer dress shirt for years to come. For this reason, we strongly recommend professional dry cleaning. Not only will it preserve the fabric, but it will also maintain the shape and its crisp, brand new color.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From creating the piece, choosing the fabrics, to selling, Miguel Antoinne commits to offer you the best shopping experience and personalized service. All our designer dress shirts are made to have the best fit, to be most comfortable, but also to make all fashion-conscious men stand out!Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013