Designer Button-Up Shirt for Men Manhattan
Take a look at our exceptional selection of designer button-up shirts for men in Manhattan, made with the finest fabrics and coming in all sizes and unique styles
A button-up shirt is one of the most common piece of clothing ever found in a man’s wardrobe. However, having a unique designer button-up shirt adds a classy and professional touch to your attire. miguel Antoinne tailors each button-up shirt with unmatchable skill and an authentic concern for your comfort. If you are currently shopping for the best button-up shirt, here are precious tips to follow.
What should I look for before buying a designer button-up shirt?What’s the occasion?
Whether you plan to wear your button-up shirt on a weekly basis, that you have a meeting with the CEO, or a black tie event in your schedule, your designer button-up shirt always leave an impression of professionalism, style, and confidence. We suggest you take a look what you already have in your wardrobe to maximize your purchase, and to choose your button-up shirt accordingly.What is the perfect fit?
This is by far the most crucial element to consider. Before starting shopping, take your measurements (neck, shoulders, waist, and chest.) With those in hands, you will find your ideal fit easily.What is the price?
When speaking of designer clothing, the price tag may be higher than your average button-up shirt. The time put into tailoring, the fabric, and the unique style are elements that may influence the price. However, even though you invested more money on your designer button-up shirt, you will end up having it for a longer period of time. Also, you will have the guarantee of quality, comfort, and uniqueness.What color do I choose?
When it comes to designer button-up shirts, you might want to stick out to classic shades and colors, like white, blue, and black, which fits with almost everything you own in your wardrobe.How to care for my luxury button-up shirt?
If you wish to keep your luxury button-up shirt for many years, we strongly suggest you rely on dry cleaning. You have the guarantee that the cleaning and ironing will be flawless, and will preserve the color and fabric.
Here are the collar types that we carry in store:
- Classic Point Collar : The classic point collar remains the most common collar style, where the collar is cut so the points are fairly close together, sometimes to the extent of hiding the top portion of a tie.
- Wing Collar : Mostly worn with a tuxedo, the wing collar is a shirt collar with no turndown, and two small wings at the front, which are tucked behind the bow-tie. These collars are mostly reserved for formal wear, such as black tie event, weddings, charity events, and so on.
- Mandarin Collar : Also called the banded collar, the Mandarin collar is essentially a slimmer collar band, without a collar blade or fold to the collar. It is a very polyvalent collar, that can be worn with formalwear, blazers, and jackets.
From the choice of fabric to tailoring and buying, miguel Antoinne commits to offers you the best shopping experience and a customized service. All our designer button-up shirts are made to provide the best fit, to be ultimately comfortable, and to make you feel good about yourself.Check out our latest arrivals!
Stop by our boutique, on Wooster Street, in SoHo, to meet us and contact us by email or phone. Shop online and enjoy free shipping everywhere in the United States.
DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE,
THE FINEST FABRICS IN NEW YORK!
Come to our fashion store in New York to discover...
- > Our commitment is to excellence.
- > We employ prudent tailoring standards in the construction of each garment.
- > Our discipline is to be meticulous in our attention to detail.
- > We understand that luxury is a privilege and that craftsmanship is everything.
- > We take a timeless approach to design.
- > We are driven by quality.
- > Our garments are created from the finest fabrics from around the world.
- > We are here to serve you.
Visit usmiguel Antoinne
39 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013